Year Round Pre-Fixe Menus You Can Get Without the Jersey Shore Restaurant Week Crowds
You may know that restaurant weeks are a great way to try a new restaurant at an affordable rate. What you may not know, is that these pre-fixe (or prix fixe) menus are available at some restaurants all year long.
That means that you can have a fabulous meal at that restaurant you’ve been dying to try, without trying to land a restaurant week reservation.
The Permanent Fixe™
At Jersey Shore InMotion we call this pre-fixe menu The Permanent Fixe™, a category on our website devoted to bringing you the latest price fixed menus available in Monmouth and Ocean counties.
Our pre-fixe has no limits. The chefs decide what to cook, when to cook it and how much to charge. At this time, the meal prices range from a $10 lunch to a eight-course gourmet meal for $45.
Why the cheap rate?
Restaurants love a pre-fixe because it’s an affordable way to increase traffic during slower times. (If you are restaurant owner, click here to see how to drive weekday traffic without giving away the house). Diners love it because it’s a great way to try out a new place without the risk of an expensive check. And for some, it’s a good excuse to go out to dinner more than once that week.
There are several pre-fixe menus to choose from at The Permanent Fixe™ on Jersey Shore InMotion that run for months at time. Outside of restaurant week you won’t have to fight the crowds to enjoy your meal.
Here are some of our favorite restaurants with prix fixe menus for you:
- Try the always $29 prix fixe menu at DISH in Red Bank featuring the famous fruit glazed double-cut pork chop.
- Brando’s Citi Cucina in Asbury Park offers prix fixe Tues. – Thurs. Three courses for $35 featuring entrees like organic steak and filet of sole oreganata.
- The Bistro at Red Bank offers a prix fixe menu on Mon. & Tues. with three courses for $29, featuring their numerous items from their eclectic menu.
- Zoe Bistro in Little Silver offers a three course $20 prix fixe every Monday night. Enjoy favorites like their ½ lbs Kobe Burger, Maryland Crab Cake, or their Shrimp Fra Diavlo.
- Two River or Count Basie Theater goers can get in on the Theater Menu any day of the week before or after a show at Puglia of NY in Red Bank. The restaurant also hosts a prix fixe Tues. – Thurs. early evenings for $22.95 and it’s good for take out.
- Patrizia’s in Red Bank offers an eight course Family Style menu starting at $45 a person featuring entrees like skirt steak, burrata and chicken scarpariello.
In addition to traditional prix fixe menus, several restaurants featured on at The Permanent Fixe™ have put their spin on a prix fixe, either with beer/wine taking the place of a course, or simply catered to the lunch crowd seeking value and variety.
- Sangria and Paella for two for $50 every Thursday at The Shore Café in Hazlet.
- Fridays and Saturdays head to EvenTide Grille for their Sunset Menu, a four course meal for $15.95. Or go for $22 lobster and half price bottles of wine on Thursdays.
- Danny’s Steakhouse runs different pre-fixe menus four nights a week. Choose from $25 baby back ribs and your choice of beer or wine on Sunday, $16 burger night with included salad and beer or wine on Tuesday, small plates 2 for $25 specials on Wednesday and sushi and half price bottled wine on Thursday.
- Temple Gourmet Chinese offers the $11 Red Bank Lunch Mon. – Fri. Entrées like chicken and broccoli, come with a choice of soup and salad. Signature dishes like Sweet Thai Basil and Tropical Mango come your choice of meat and vegetables.
- Check out the lunch pre-fixe menu at Whipped Cafe in Red Bank. The $10 Mon.-Fri. lunch special includes any savory crepe, a Boylan soda, and a bag of chips.
New restaurants are being added weekly toThe Permanent Fixe™ on Jersey Shore InMotion, so make sure to stop back and see who else we add!