When the last weekend of October rolls around, local Ocean County residents flock to the boardwalk for the Seaside Heights Halloween on the Boardwalk. It’s their annual Trick or Treat Street and Howl-O-Ween! It’s the perfect venue for families who want to capture the last bit of autumn sunshine.
Lots to do at Seaside Heights Halloween on the Boardwalk – Sunday, October 27, 2015
There’s fun for everyone on the Seaside Heights boardwalk. The fun starts at 12 Noon and ends at 5 PM, just in time for the fireworks kids and adults enjoy as the finish to a perfect fall day.
Here’s the day’s full schedule:
- Kids Pumpkin Decorating from 12 noon to 5pm (Boardwalk near Lucky Leo’s Arcade)
- Vendors and Crafters from 12 noon to 5pm
- Junk Rock Drummers from 12 noon to 5pm
- Trick or Treat along the Boardwalk from 2pm-5pm
- Dog & Kids’ Costume Parade – Parade registration from 10am-12pm (Visitors’ Center, Blaine Avenue) The Dog and Kids’ Costume Parade begins at 1pm at Hancock Avenue on the Boardwalk – Prizes immediately following at the Franklin Avenue Stage. To register for the kids or dog parade, click here.
- Pumpkin Chunkin’ Competition & Bonfire – 3pm on Sheridan Avenue Beach
- Fireworks at 5pm viewable from anywhere on the Boardwalk (weather and conditions permitting)
Free Admission! Prizes! Fun for Everyone! Click here for more details.
For kids, there’s a costume parade, pumpkin painting and prizes galore. No Halloween event on the Seaside Heights boardwalk would be complete without trick or treating. Try out your skills at pumpkin chunkin’, the fun game where pumpkins are hurled through the air to see how far a pumpkin can be thrown. Will you be the champion for this event?
Sunday, October 25th 12 Noon to 5 PM is a special, spooky day to celebrate Halloween at the Seaside Heights Boardwalk!
There’s something special about a Halloween event with colorful, unique costumes and ghosts and goblins lurking about. The boardwalk will be decorated to make Halloween look eerie and mysterious. With all of the Halloween contests and prizes on the boardwalk this Sunday, plan a wacky, winning costume or carving design.
Seaside Heights Halloween on the Boardwalk – Sunday, October 25th
Seaside Heights Boardwalk
Sunday October, 25, 2015